Essays and Short Stories Friday, June 17, 2016
If you haven't watched Heneral Luna, then you should. At the very least, it is a piece of cinematic art we Filipinos could be proud of. Speaking of something to be proud of, my article about native trees has recently went viral. And the comments it received were quite amusing – the Filipinos' deep-seated colonial mentality making an appearance in some of them. Don't believe me? Read them for yourself: 9 Philippine Native Trees Better Than Cherry Blossoms.
At any rate, this BuzzFeed article really hit my funny bone. As a result, I decided to put my own spin on it, making it relatable for travelers. So, #relate na!
1. The Seat Sale Struggle
2. The Seat Sale Struggle 2.0
Read Also: Spend Under 10K for 7 Days in Batanes
3. It's the Barkada Outing Cycle all over again
4. You know what's fair, buddy
5. Your barkada managed to break free from the vicious Barkada Outing Cycle... without you
6. Show 'em who's the real boss